The top management of TAV Georgia recognizes that the disciplines of quality Management are an integral part of its management function. The organization views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality Standards.
It is the policy of TAV Georgia to meet and exceed Customer expectations. We know and believe that the Customer comes first and support them through employee empowerment and continuous improvement.
Our Quality Management System ensures consistency in all phases of our operation and in the Quality of our service. Top Management continues to support and provide direction to exceed this goal. Top Management has defined following matters as a quality Policy:
- Seek measurable improvement in our service and processes
- Work closely with our Customers to establish the highest Quality standards
- Keeping customer satisfaction on the level
- Up-to-date and aim at continuous increase on service efficiency
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management
- Develop open communication channels with our customers on the applications of improving service quality and customer satisfaction